Nordea Markets Investment Banking is the leading arranger, underwriter and bookrunner of financing solutions including loans, bonds and equity in the Nordic region. On a selective basis we have global reach through our export and project finance offering. We offer our clients product neutral advice and originate and structure tailor made solutions including a wide array of capital instruments.
In our role as a trusted intermediary between capital issuers and investors, with unsurpassed investor coverage in selected markets, we provide our clients with financial solutions which mitigates strategic, operational and market related risks. We have significant underwriting capacity for both syndicated loans, bonds and equity raisings.
Corporate and Leveraged Finance (CLF) originate, underwrite and execute debt financing for corporate and sponsor clients.
CLF service offerings include:
- Analysis and structuring of both corporate and sponsor backed financings
- Loan and Bond underwriting and distribution
- Structured Finance Solutions to support global companies
- Structured Derivative Solutions
- Deal responsibility and project management for all aspects of the financing process
Nordea CLF has consistently been the leading Nordic primary debt arranger evidenced by several awards e.g. Euroweek's 2011 Nordic Loan Arranger award as well as multiple #1 league table positions.
Fixed income originates transactions across a broad cross-section of client types – corporate (investment grade and high yield), financial institutions, and sovereign, supranational and agency (SSA) issuers.
- The leading Nordic fixed income house with strong distribution capacity and deal execution experience
- The leading Nordic house in the Eurobond market and across the Nordic domestic fixed income markets
- The only Nordic bank with an active presence in all segments of the Nordic HY market
- Leading presence in the covered bond and senior unsecured markets for Nordic financial institutions
- Market leader in the Nordic SSA market in both the public and private placement markets
- Experienced securitisation team offering broad array of client solutions
Equity Capital Markets (ECM) offers services related to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), new share issues, secondary offerings and share buy backs. We are a leading advisor in the Nordic region.
ECM service offerings include:
- Structuring of complex equity transactions
- Advising issuers in primary or secondary offerings
- In depth knowledge of local market rules, codes and practices
- Understanding of investors' preferences, pricing and timing issues
- Project management and coordination throughout the transaction process
- Execution in close coordination with Equity Sales and Equity Research